Well this day has finally arrived.. the last two numbered blades in my Japanese series are done and are posted. I was hoping toi get these listed sooner than this but the lacquer was taking its time in hardening and well..now it is fully hardened and cured.. these last two are now posted along with two more of my book IV prototypes.
All of these swords are very nice but the last one is even more so...so please take a look at what we have ..It has been over 10 years since I started this series and I learned quite a bit in doing these blades..I feel that was time well spent! I think you will agree when you see these latest pieces..
In closing...in you have any questions or if you wish additional photos, just feel free to ask..
Thank you for your interest in Salamander Armoury.